Vortice HR 350 Avel is a heat recovery unit for residential use, featuring high heat exchange efficiency, low power consumption and compact size.
These Vortice appliances are controlled by a hi-tech electronic management system and equipped with fan units that utilise EC brushless motors. A heat exchanger is fitted inside to guarantee heat exchange efficiency levels >85%. The appliance is equipped with an automatic by-pass function and integrated antifreeze protection.
The appliance must be wired to the power supply by way of a multi-pole isolating switch with a gap of at least 3mm between contacts.
- Fresh air is 100% fully filtered even in bypass mode which helps to maintain good indoor air quality
- Centralised mechanical extract unit with heat recovery
- Quiet Operation
- Products Characteristics Database Listed (PCDB)
- Filters included (Neti= 1 x G4 + 1 x M5, Avel= 2 x G3)
- Summer Bypass and Frost Protection
- Neti Kitchen + 5 wet rooms
- Avel Kitchen + 7 wet rooms
- Removable hinged door for easy maintenance
- Wired electronic controller with LCD panel which displays unit status
- IPX2 Rated