Check out our latest round-up of #CaughtOnCamera shockers! Have you seen something shocking, funny or surprising while on the job? Take a pic and send it in via DM on one of our social channels or send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for the chance to be featured!
We’re back with another shocking #caughtoncamera, this one sent in to us by Ivan Grant Peterkin – “This is what can happen when an MCB that is too small is fitted to a hot tub. This was found in a board in Brighton!!”
Check out this #caughtoncamera sent in by henshall_electrical_andy over on Instagram “When the previous homeowner wanted the TV that little bit more flush…”😤
David Hooley sent us in this #caughtoncamera – “I just happened to put my hand on the LV air box and it was warm, so loosened off the bolts to see what the issue was. We found a 1500 kVA transformer acting like an immersion heater – all still live and working. It was caused by water ingress from the cast resin bus bar being top entry.”