Caught on Camera 17th August

Caught on Camera 17th August

Our PE readers have sent in their latest batch of ‘shocking’ photos. If you come across something truly shocking then snap a picture and either email it, Tweet us or drop us a message on Facebook.

John Clarke: I think you can safely say this represents poor electrical practice…

Jose Ruiz: The RCD was tripping every time the outside power was switched on. Upon investigation I found this wonderful example of how to join two SWA cables outdoors, tucked under a rotten shed!

Graham Chidley: I was recently called to a socket that had burnt out – the fuse holder was still there and live!

Missed out on last week’s Caught on Camera shockers? Click here.

Related posts