Caught on Camera 25th January

Caught on Camera 25th January

Have you seen our most recent Caught on Camera’s? Here are this week’s most shocking finds! 


If you’ve recently made a ‘shocking’ discovery on a job then snap a picture and send it in to us or Keep your eye out on the website and on social media to see if your pics have made it to the gallery!



  This shocker was sent to us via Instagram by statelectrical – “recent job we had a call out for. The owner of the house smelt burning and then had to call the fire brigade because of this!… They were very lucky it was caught in time! We got there and sorted out a new board and fitted it for them and power was restored the same day! 😁 


Pearson Electrical sent us their find on Instagram: “Found recently on a job customer reported lights was tripping…. I’m sure the landlord has wired his speakers in to his lighting circuit oh wait …. no he has used it to wire a lamp in the attic. Who wires a loop in like that…”

Tagged into us on Twitter by Fab Electrics- “This was my Monday afternoon find when the cleaner passed a room and said he heard a pop and smelled an acrid burning smell, turns out it was connected wrong by another and obviously jammed and over heated. So close to a full blown fire”

Want to see some more horrors sent to us by our PE readers? To see the gallery Click here.


Related posts