Caught on Camera 4th March
It’s that time again! Here are this week’s most shocking finds…
William Martin Culleton sent this in to us via Facebook: “Attic above bathroom lighting ⁉️⁉️”
Tom Brookes: Was hoping to just install a new lighting circuit, guess not when seeing this. Sad thing is all these additions and test have been done by approved sparks over the years.
Ed Quilter from Shurmer Electrical sent this one in: “Called out today to a customer with no power and burning smell. Luckily found this before a serious incident happened.”
If you’ve recently made a ‘shocking’ discovery on a job then snap a picture and send it in to us @proelectricianFacebook.com/professionalelectrician or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep your eye out on the website and on social media to see if your pics have made it to the gallery!
To view MORE Caught on Cameras click here