Caught on Camera 8th January

Caught on Camera 8th January

Have you made any ‘shocking’ discoveries? Take a photo and send it in to @proelectrician or – you might just make a future gallery! Click on the images for a closer look!

Shane Jackson tagged us in his find on Twitter: “I got called to a property that had no power on Boxing Day but hadn’t tripped, the breaker for the ring hadn’t clamped onto the buzz bar but had melted all four breakers together, it had been like that for over a year. A very silly mistake to make.”

Michael C J O’Neill tagged us in this on Facebook: “This supposedly passed an EICR 4 months ago according to the landlord 😩👍🏼”

Adam Brownett Once upon a time this used to be a fuse board…… no longer though.— feeling surprised.

To see more Caught on Camera shockers click here.


Related posts