Running a successful business is an infinitely easier task if you have the support of a top quality manufacturer, as the team at Schneider Electric explains.
At Schneider we understand the challenges that electricians face on a day-to-day basis, and it’s our vision to become the electrician’s business partner of choice by helping them to meet their biggest challenges and make their life and business easier. It’s this support from a global manufacturer that can help electricians to grow their business, with no risk or commitment from them.
Like any successful partnership, the relationship needs to be two-way, and it’s important to us that we listen to our customers to understand their daily needs, as well as being there for them both professionally and personally.
Electrician Partner Programme
As evidence of Schneider’s commitment to electrical businesses, the mySchneider Electrician portal was built to offer electricians easy online access to the support they need the most – something that was identified during extensive Voice of Customer research.
Free and available to all professional electricians, it’s designed to be a handy online hub with business advice, training, news, product information, event calendar, quick links to customer service and more – all in one place.
A second level to mySchneider Electrician was developed from our old Ultimate Installer scheme, providing further benefits to electricians who meet certain criteria. Now known as the Electrician Partner Programme, it is a value proposition that is unique to Schneider and offers an unparalleled level of personalised support.
Are you eligible?
Professional electricians, whether working in the residential or light commercial sector, are eligible to join the Programme if they meet ONE of the following criteria:
1. Membership of an electrical trade body or relevant professional association such as ECA, ECCSA, NAPIT, NICEIC, RECI or SELECT;
2. Certiﬁcation through a government approved Part P scheme provider
3. Approval through the Electrotechnical Certiﬁcation Scheme Gold Card: ECS Installation Electrician or equivalent, minimum UK NVQ Level 3.
ELECTRICIAN PARTNER PROGRAMME BENEFITS
● A welcome pack with branded Schneider polo shirt and other goodies.
● Listing on the ‘Partner Locator’ section on the Schneider UK website, to better promote your business to consumers.
● Exclusive access to the My Rewards loyalty scheme, where members collect points through the purchase of qualifying Schneider products, which can then be redeemed against a selection of fantastic gifts, including TVs, holidays and more.
● Exclusive promotions and special events, including My Rewards bonus promotions and invitations to focus groups on new product developments, product showcase events and factory tours.