NAPIT has announced details of their 2023 EXPO Roadshow, this year with a focus on renewables.
Confirmed headline sponsors include MCS, Rolec, Hager, Megger and Surge Protection Devices who, with NAPIT’s technical experts will be sharing expertise on renewable technologies in the home, microgeneration products, EV charging, and EICR Coding Sessions. Other confirmed exhibitors include TIS, Luceco, Chint, Aico and more.
The cost-of-living increase is having a direct effect on consumers sourcing and purchasing alternative methods to heat and power their homes. The EXPO Roadshows are an opportunity learn, train, and develop the skills needed to progress in this rapidly growing sector.
- Milton Keynes – 20th April
- Epsom – 17th May
- Chelmsford – 7th June
- Manchester – 12th July
- Newcastle – 6th September
- Leeds – 11th October
- Cheltenham – 15th November
- Leicester – 30th November
- 3 Hours of CPD with dedicated live questions and answer sessions
- Money-off voucher to be redeemed on the day, this can be used in any NAPIT training courses, publications, FastTest Licences and more
- Breakfast rolls and refreshments available throughout the day
- Bag of free goodies to take home
- Exclusive access to on the day discounts, prizes and giveaways
- Access to industry-leading exhibitors showcasing new products
To book your ticket, call 0345 543 0330 or click here
Terms & Conditions:
The ticket fee is non-refundable so please ensure you are happy with the booking before placing your order. The NAPIT voucher presented on the day is to be used at the event, only on NAPIT Direct products, NAPIT Training or NAPIT FastTest. Should the event have to move due to events outside of NAPIT’s control, we will ensure ticket sales are transferrable to new dates.