At a hugely discounted price of just £25, places for these exclusive Stroma calibration days are limited. Ensure you book now to secure your place for this fantastic offer and avoid disappointment.
Stroma Certification is offering a number of electrical calibration days across the UK for electricians to have their equipment calibrated to an industry-approved standard.
Why calibrate with Stroma?
Using calibrated equipment ensures electricians are minimising the risk of inaccurate installations, promoting quality and safety within the electrical trade and avoiding the need for repeat visits to correct faulty work. By calibrating with Stroma, you can:
- Have your equipment registered against a national standard
- Ensure precision, consistency and accuracy
- Minimise health and safety risks with equipment which is compliantly calibrated
- Save time and money by avoiding repeat visits to correct faults
- Promote high standards within the electrical industry
Electricians can take their equipment to their chosen location in the morning, and return to pick it up later in the day after it has been successfully calibrated. As well as achieving industry-aligned, calibrated equipment, electricians will have the opportunity to speak with the Stroma Certification team face-to-face to learn more about Stroma’s electrical services and certification for the trade.
These exclusive calibration days are being held at varied locations across the UK throughout April and May 2016 between 9am and 4pm. Electricians can have their multi-function and single unit testers calibrated to a high and compliant standard for just £25.
- Newcastle – Wednesday 20 April
- Kent – Wednesday 27 April
- Bristol – Thursday 5 May
- Birmingham – Wednesday 11 May
Book now to ensure you don’t miss out on these limited places at Stroma Certification’s great value, calibration days.