A collection of wall lights, spike lights and bollards make up the range, ensuring all areas of the garden can benefit from a new lease of light. The majority of the range is available in cool white 4000k and warm white 3000k colour options. With warm white a very popular choice for external garden lighting schemes due to its softer light source, Ovia is experiencing high demand for this collection.
As we approach the warmer days and longer evenings, Ovia has a range of garden lighting products to help your clients get their outdoors summer ready.
The range sits within Ovia’s Amenity Lighting category. There are seven different wall light designs in the range including:
- Twist – an innovative IP65 11W up and down wall light with integrated Cool White LED output which makes a stylish addition to an outside space. Finished in grey, it is available in warm and cool white options and designed to illuminate up and down to highlight a pathway or feature wall.
- Verta – 6W and 12W options for this IP54 cylindrical up or down LED wall light, finished in black and available in warm and cool white options.
- Centuri – 7W IP54 boxed LED wall light, available in standard or PIR version for automatic activation, in a grey finish and in warm and cool white options.
- Orna – 7W IP54 square, up and down LED wall light in grey and available in warm and cool white options.
- Quadra – 10W IP54 rectangular LED backlit wall light in grey and available in warm and cool white options.
- Avori – 15W max, IP54 boxed wall light, available in standard or PIR version for automatic activation. Finished in grey with a tinted lens.
The Spear spike light is a 7W IP65 LED in a grey finish, that can be easily positioned at various locations to highlight a feature or path. It is available in warm and cool white options.
The Tribus 7W IP54 LED bollard is available in a mini (350mm height) or maxi (750mm height) version to provide flexibility. They come in a grey finish and in warm and cool white options.