Fix & Seal (SP030) is a transparent, fast-curing adhesive/sealant based on the illbruck SP polymer formulation.
illbruck SP030 cures rapidly to provide a flexible, crystal clear seal. The transparent properties of SP030 make it ideal for use in the sealing/bonding of glass elements in a wide range of interior applications where a transparent bond is required.
Typical uses include bonding glass panes to aluminium or anodised frames (construction of display cases, retail units, glass lifts etc). This adhesive is compatible with metals and most materials used in construction work.
- Always carry out a test to confirm compatibility prior to use.
- Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dry, dust-proof and degreased.
- Roughen non-porous surfaces.
- On materials such as glass, aluminum, ceramics, lacquered wood, PVC, epoxy and polyester no primer is required.
illbruck SP030 benefits
- A crystal clear polymer sealant ideal for transparent bonding
- Advanced SP polymer formulation – a green alternative to traditional PU adhesives
- Does not contain solvents or isocyanates – very low odour
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials including metals, glass, PVC and concrete
- Rapid skinning – tack free in approximately 10 minutes