New Meridian Dado Trunking range, from Centaur, is designed to ease installation and offer alternative size.
Manufacturing in Britain for over 40 years, Centaur has become one of the leading names in the uPVC cable management market. Centrally located in the United Kingdom, Centaur utilise a fast and efficient distribution network.
The Meridian range of three-compartment uPVC Dado Trunking has been designed to be easy to install and a pleasure to use, utilising simple clip on fittings as well as offering a screw fixing.
- Cat 6 & Cat 7 compliant.
- External angle, flat tee and flat angle come with data sweep to maintain necessary bend radius and cable segregation.
- Flat tee and flat angle overlap trunking to prevent the need of additional joint couplers.
- Clip on accessories.
- Manufactured from high impact uPVC
- High concentration of titanium dioxide blended into the uPVC compound for maintaining longer lasting colour stability.
- Contrasting grey centre lid available for Part M compliance.
- Available in anti-microbal uPVC.
- Can be supplied in bespoke colours.
- Optional screening available.
- Internal angle comes with internal plate to maintain trunking integrity.
Contemporary designs with curved appearances reduce the likelihood of dust collection which is perhaps more important within the healthcare sector where the addition of silver based biocides in the uPVC compound can provide an anti-microbial protection against MRSA and Klebsiella Pneumoniae.
For more information visit: centaurmfg.com