The DiaCAm 2 Thermal Imaging Camera, from Chauvin Arnoux, is compact and well balanced and allows direct access to the functions and contextual help.
The C.A 1950 makes it very simple to perform your thermal inspections for your energy audit and ensures trouble-free industrial, electrical or mechanical maintenance. It’s an essential tool for your energy auditing, perfect for energy surveys and electrical maintenance.
Some of the features on the Chauvin Arnoux C.A 1950 DiaCAm 2 include:
- Comfortable grip with direct access to the functions with just one hand
- Perfectly balanced so that it does not move even when stood on a benchtop
- 2.8-inch wide screen with automatic brightness adjustment
- 20°x20° field of view is equipped with a focus-free function
- Contextual help guides users to limit the risk of error
- Voice recorder to record voice comments directly on the image
- Flap protecting the lens so it does not get in the way and cannot be lost