Featuring single source technology, 765lms and a low profile depth of only 53mm, the newest addition to the Collingwood Lighting H2 range of downlights is the H2 Pro 700.
Collingwood Lighting has launched the H2 Pro 700 adding more choice to the H2 range. The H2 Pro 700 uses single source technology to give the look and feel of a traditional halogen with all the benefits of LED.
The H2 Pro 700 is easy to stock with only eight versions to choose from including a new 55 ̊ beam angle with greater vertical illumination meaning you can fit fewer fittings when compared to a more traditional beam angle of 38 ̊. Bezels available separately to make stocking easier with over 90 variations to choose from.
Choose from two options
- Downlight with Emergency pack
Features and benefits
- Uses latest single source technology to replicate traditional halogen look.
- 55 ̊ beam option offers superior vertical illumination and allows for larger spacing between downlights.
- Increased lumen for consistent illumination.
- Slimline twist & lock bezels (sold separately).
- Low profile. Only 53mm.