illbruck PU010 and PU108 adhesives are perfect for bonding joinery, insulation and all sorts of construction boards.
The illbruck Panel Adhesive (PU010) is ideal for the rapid installation of plasterboard, insulation or acoustic panels, EIFS, roof decking and similar sheet materials. It’s compatible with many common substrates including masonry, concrete, timber and metal.
- An easy to use alternative to mortars and dry wall adhesives.
- Ideal for bonding plasterboard, insulation and EIFS panels.
- Forms a high strength bond after just 40 minutes.
- Expands to fill gaps, cavities and uneven surfaces.
- Compatible with a wide range of common building substrates.
The illbruck Joinery Adhesive (PU108) is a rapid curing gun grade polyurethane foam adhesive which is used to give very high strength bonds on timber, MDF and other wood based products. The adhesive is suitable for internal and external applications, and is widely used in joinery, furniture production, carpentry, flooring, facades and roofing.
- An innovative solution for bonding wood based products including timber, MDF, laminate.
- Completely eliminates the need for mechanical fasteners, even on uneven bonding areas.
- Joint can be handled/manoeuvred within 10 minutes, and cures fully within 24 hours.
- An ideal product for use in joinery, furniture, carpentry, flooring and roofing installations.
- Rated to EN204 class D4, with excellent water resistance in internal and external areas.