The column where you get to put your questions to the Head of the Ovia Lighting business, Mike Collins, and his team of experts.
Q. WHAT IS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR UNDER CABINET LIGHTING AND WHAT WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FROM THE OVIA RANGE?
Our Inceptor Intense range is the perfect solution for under cabinet lighting. These 24V LED strips are available in cool white, warm white and RGBW, which offers up to 16 million colour options!
The strips come in four pre-cut lengths – 0.5m, 1m, 2m and 5m – and they use a plug and play system, which makes installation really quick and easy. They’re IP20 and IP65 rated and come in the following options:
– 7.2W standard with 60 LEDs per metre in warm white and cool white
– 14.4W standard with 120 LEDs per metre in warm white and cool white
– 7.2W RGBW with 48 LEDs per metre, offering up to 16 million colour options
– 14.4W RGBW with 60 LEDs per metre, offering up to 16 million colour options.
Set up is easy in four simple steps:
1. Peel the adhesive back from the LED strip and place down on a clean and even surface
2. Utilising the plug and play connections, connect the end of the LED strip to one of the driver leads
3. Connect the driver lead to the chosen LED driver. Then ensure the LED driver is connected to the mains
4. Switch on the power.
With a variety of strips, connectors, and drivers available in the range, you have the flexibility for complete customisation, whether working within domestic, retail, or outdoor settings.
Scolmore has recently added a Smart RGBW LED Tape Controller to its ClickSmart+ home automation range. This is a wireless control solution that allows you to control LED tape lighting wherever you are via the ClickSmart+ App.
Put your question to the Ask Ovia team here
To visit the Ask Ovia Microsite, click here