Check out our latest round-up of #CaughtOnCamera shockers! Have you seen something shocking, funny or surprising while on the job? Take a pic and send it in via DM on one of our social channels or send it directly to email@example.com for the chance to be featured!
We’re back with another #caughtoncamera ! This one was sent in by Eric “This photo was taken during a project to change the original kitchen into a utility room and cloakroom. Lighting circuit originally wired in flat twin, no cpc, later additions in T&E and cpc borrowed from a neighbouring cable. The sheathing was also removed and not within an enclosure. What’s also not clear in photo is that the live conductor had been nicked in the cutting process, leaving copper exposed.”
A dangerous #caughtoncamera we received recently from Kyle Gamble – “We got called to a job where a client had a kitchen refurbished and was getting shocks from the dishwasher. Every single wiring accessory was similar to the photos.”