CEF has launched its latest Issue 13 Trade Catalogue.
Packed with 1,365 new products, the new Trade Catalogue spotlights an extensive range of power tools, hand tools and electrical essentials to meet the needs of electricians and trade professionals throughout the UK.
Mick Di Stazio, Director of Marketing, Europe at CEF says: “It’s important for us to continue to provide our customers with a wide range of great products and services. Our industry is fast-paced and so our customers need to be able to see at a glance, what’s available and where from.
“Our free CEF Trade App makes it easier than ever before to order from our new Trade Catalogue and with a Click & Collect option, our customers can check stock availability, reserve orders and arrange for hassle-free collection when it suits them.
“As well as increasing our product ranges by 1,365, we’re giving customers the chance to win some amazing prizes. We’ve partnered with Klein and Super Rod to offer a top prize of £10,000 worth of tools and a trip to Dallas, Texas, USA. We also have runner-up prizes for grabs alongside ‘instant win’ opportunities.”
The competition prize details and entry information can be found online by clicking here, and the prize breakdown includes:
- First Prize: Win £10,000 worth of Klein and Super Rod Tools and a trip to Texas.
- The grand prize includes £10,000 worth of Klein and Super Rod tools, with an annual allocation of £1,000 worth of tools for ten years, as well as an all-expenses-paid trip to Texas for two.
- Runner-up Prize: £5,000 worth of Klein and Super Rod Tools
- One lucky runner-up will also be awarded £5,000 worth of Klein and Super Rod tools, with an annual allocation of £1,000 worth of tools for five years.
- Weekly and instant win prizes
- There are plenty of chances to win through weekly and ‘instant win’ prizes including £10 food and drink vouchers.
The new Trade Catalogue shines a spotlight on Makita power tools that are ideal for tough building projects, renovations, and home improvements. With over 100 years of experience, Makita has become a trusted name in the power tool industry, offering a wide range of cordless power tools.
Issue 13 of the CEF Trade Catalogue is available to pick up from any of CEF’s 394 stores.
Request a copy by clicking here
View the catalogue online by clicking here