The term “Hamerville Media Group” or “Professional Electrician” or “PE” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hamerville Media Group, Regal House, Regal Way, Watford, Hertfordshire WD24 4YF. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hamerville Media Group’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Professional Electrician promotions are open to UK residents aged 18 and over only.
- Entry excludes employees of Professional Electrician, Hamerville Media Group, members of their families and anyone directly involved with the promotion.
- Entrants are bound by these terms & conditions.
- No purchase necessary. One entry per person. No bulk or third party entries.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Prizes are as described.
- The winner(s) will be selected from correct entries received.
- Winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- Winner(s) may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from the competition and the promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and details of the prize winner for future promotions.
- By opting in when entering a competition promoted on this website, and providing your email address to us, you agree to be kept up to date with information we feel will be useful to you from Hamerville Media Group.