Popular broadcaster Steph McGovern is set to host this year’s ECA Industry Awards Dinner, taking place on Friday 7 June 2019.
Guests will also enjoy a range of other entertainment hosted by Alan Dedicoat – the famous ‘voice of the National Lottery’- as well as table magicians, the remarkably popular ‘ECA photo booth’ and a live band and DJ, along with some other surprise entertainment on the night!
The ECA Industry Awards Dinner, supported by headline sponsors Ledvance and Electrium, is once again being held at the Hilton Bankside in London.
The ECA Industry Awards is one of the most exciting events on the industry calendar, and gives those in the industry the chance to network and celebrate the outstanding work that ECA Member businesses, and others in the supply chain, carry out. The awards are currently open to entries until 15 March 2019.
The ECA Industry Awards 2019 categories are as follows:
· Large Contactor of the Year Award (over £20 million) – sponsored by Schneider Electric
· Contractor of the Year Award (£5 – £20 million) – sponsored by Eaton
· Contractor of the Year Award (£1 – £5 million) – sponsored by JIB
· Contractor of the Year Award (under £1 million) – sponsored by Edmundson Electrical
· Best Energy Solutions Project Award – sponsored by ABB
· Best Client/Partnership Award – sponsored by ECIC
· Best Health & Safety Initiative Award – sponsored by Electrical Safety First
· Excellence in Training & Development Award – sponsored by JTL
· Best Fire & Security Project Award – sponsorship opportunity available
· Best Supply Chain initiative Award – sponsored by Trimble Luckins
· Major Contribution to the Industry Award – sponsored by ECA
Helen Atkinson, ECA Director of Member Services and Awards Adjudicator, said: “This is a fabulous event which celebrates the very best of ECA members’ work, as well as that of other key supply chain companies. Every year the judges review some exceptional award entries from contractors who have embraced and delivered some ingenious client solutions through to innovative team development programmes. It’s a great opportunity to showcase excellence.”
For more information and to book your place, visit www.ecaawards.co.uk