Armeg Acceler8% Sheet Steel Holesaws are specifically designed for drilling sheet steel up to 1.6mm thick.
The Armeg holesaws are extremely fast, smooth and feature a depth stop which prevents over-drilling and provides easy tool removal. Plus, they are part of the company’s new Twister range of impact rated accessories, designed for impact drivers.
Perfect for users drilling steel trunking, cabinets, enclosures, panels and cladding it is the ultimate time saving and hassle free solution.
Armeg claims it’s the fastest way to drill sheet steel for the following reasons:
- 6mm ‘slim line’ kerf results in less resistance when drilling for improved penetration and rapid drilling speeds.
- Constant pitch 8 TPI teeth are optimally designed for sheet steel drilling providing more balanced and smoother drilling.
- HSS cutting edge featuring 8% cobalt gives extra durability and longer tool life.
- Impact driver shank for use within impact drivers.
- Internal ejection spring automatically ejects the metal disc for hassle free drilling.
- Pre-assembled ready for instant use.