Electrical tradesmen Sam Lance, Marc Andrews and Nat Tuxford all explain why their big fans of C.K cutters.
The majority of C.K side cutters are configured for cutting hard steel wire. The cutters have been optimised for the cutting of electrical cables with copper/aluminium core, resulting in proven superior cutting performance.
- Two component, ergonomic design, with anti-slip horns for increased comfort, control & safety
- Induction hardened jaws for outstanding long term performance
- Cutting jaws with C.K optimised geometry for unsurpassed cutting performance
- Special alloy steel, drop forged, hardened & tempered for exceptional strength & durability
- VDE approved – individually tested to 10,000V for safe live working up to 1,000V