Solar iBoost, from Marlec, is fast becoming the most sought after accessory for PV installations.
Using just a single clamp installed at the household meter the Sender transmits vital export energy information to the Marlec Solar iBoost+ wirelessly.
The system is activated when excess energy is available. It intelligently controls and adjusts the flow of energy to the immersion in proportion with the fluctuating export levels.
Water is heated over the course of the day using the free solar energy at your home.
Clever features include:
- Solar iBoost+ fits quickly and neatly into an airing cupboard, simply wired between the existing fused spur and immersion heater.
- It responds rapidly to the varying home consumption and changing weather ensuring that only excess power is used.
- Solar iBoost+ features connections for two immersions, switching between them automatically to maximise electric water heating systems.
- Displays real time information “Heating by Solar 1.6kW” and historical energy saving figures are seen at the push of a button.
- LEDs also give an instant visual indication of the system in operation.
- Simple programmable timer enables Solar iBoost+ to work in harmony with existing water heating system on a 5/2 day basis. Even separate winter and summer settings can be programmed and switched between at the push of a button.
- Two-year warranty. Dimensions: 225×15 8x92mm 1.55kg.