The Timeguard TG77 compact multi-functional digital timer has a total of 20 ON/OFF switching programmes and a 24-hour countdown facility.
The Timeguard TG77 is an easy to programme electronic time controller with a large 24-hour display, offering both 24-hour and seven-day programming options. 20 ON/OFF programmes are available which can be made to operate over all seven days (24-hour operation), one of seven individual days and various combinations of days. Battery back-up retains programmes and clock time in the event of mains failure and allows out of socket programming.
The unit has the advanced feature of random delay to both start and finish of all programmes and also has a manually initiated Countdown time period of up to 24 hours during which output is ON.
- Plug-in digital control for 13A (3kW) appliances and filament lamps up to 400W.
- A total of 20 ON/OFF switching programmes selectable over individual days and various combinations of days.
- 24-hour LCD display for easy viewing.
- Up to 24-hour countdown facility (giving a manual start to a timed OFF).
- Self-cancelling override and permanent
- ON/OFF facility.
- Large 24-hour display for easy viewing.
- Optional random delay to both start and finish of all programmes.
- Output ON indicator light.