“Technology is everywhere, and now we can use it to our advantage within the construction space,” says Fred Dorman, Director of Sales Enablement for IC/MRO, Panduit.
Panduit Europe has recently announced the new BlackFin Installation Tools that will replace the current hydraulic power tool line. This global expansion, with over 60 service locations in 41 countries, makes Panduit readily available worldwide.
All the BlackFin tools meet OSHA requirements for operator safety:
- Certified by CSA, an OSHA accredited NRTL (national recognized test lab) to meet mandatory OSHA requirements
- Meets requirements of EU Machinery Directive and EMC Directive
- Meets ISO 12100, Machinery Safety Risk Assessment, including ergonomics
In conjunction, Panduit has also launched FINs (Fast and Intelligent Notification Software) used for statistical documentation and evaluation of the hydraulic installation tools, allowing customers the ability to:
- Download, print, and store work information such as maximum PSI, number of cuts/crimps, and battery information
- Set service intervals and download work history reports since manufacture, last service and for project
- Add user and inventory information, therefore better managing tool lives